At Stantec, we approach every project as a partnership, because our work creates a lasting impact on our clients’ communities. We believe that when smart, passionate, creative people come together, real possibilities are within reach. Our people are at the heart of everything we do; they give our work purpose. If you want to be a part of our unwavering team and can bring your sense of imagination and determination to every challenge, then this is the right place for you.
Stantec is currently looking for a Civil Inspector to join our dynamic team and support on a construction supervision project of a large office building complex which will accommodate the client’s administration and operation employees. This project will have related functional and supporting facility buildings in Abu Dhabi
Key accountabilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with clients and contractor’s staff to determine and verify project requirements.
- Preparing inspection reports and site records.
- Performing civil and structural tests.
- Providing general inspection on all construction labor and subcontracted tasks to ensure professional workmanship.
- Identifying non-conforming works, generating reports and corrective actions and coordinating responses.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
2.Collaboration and working as part of a team.
- Work in conjunction with engineers to solve project design problems, performing basic design calculations as required.
- Conduct technical, feasibility studies and site investigations
- Liaison with teams working remotely from other parts of the world to facilitate completion of tasks, and project.
- Good communicator.
3.Client Service Management
- Internal and external client liaison
- Ability to build and maintain lasting and positive relationships
- Experience in utility diversions and management
4.Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
- Complete all work in line with Stantec Core Values and in accordance with the Stantec Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
- Design for safety, i.e. Construction Design Management.
Civil Inspector (Buildings)
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering, from a recognized University.
- Minimum 4 years of GCC and demonstrable experience in all aspects of supervision and construction
- Previous Musanada experience is an advantage
We’re active members of the communities we serve. That’s why at Stantec, we design with community in mind. Now uniting approximately 22,000 employees, working in over 400 locations and across six continents, we collaborate across disciplines and industries to bring water and infrastructure projects to life. Our work as architects, engineers and consultants from initial project concept and planning through design, construction, and commissioning begins at the intersection of community, creativity, and client relationships. With a heritage in water, we continue to safeguard and sustain lives, communities, and businesses worldwide.
Our local knowledge and relationships, coupled with our global expertise, qualify us to go anywhere to solve our clients’ challenges in more creative and personalized ways. With a long-term commitment to the people and places we serve, we have the unique ability to connect to projects on a personal level while advancing the quality of life in communities around the globe.
We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination and a drive to do the extraordinary. If connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us.
To learn more about job opportunities and a career at Stantec, visit: http://www.stantec.com/careers.html
United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai