Job description / Role
Support company business development and implementation by providing concept design and competitive civil cost estimates. Estimates incorporating Labour, materials and equipment and related supporting documentation as required for submission. Accurate costings to allow the company to measure their market position.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Advise and produce workable concept designs in accordance proposed bid requirements.
• Compile accurate cost estimates enabling business strategy growth and subsequent implementation by the company construction division.
• Ensure that build-up of estimates includes all the manpower, materials, equipment and logistics.
• Provide support to all company operations as required.
• Assist other estimating disciplines as required.
• Provide the requested information within the given time schedule.
• Advice on cost-effective alternatives as applicable.
• Ensure all design and cost estimates conform to the required contractual requirements.
• Coordinate works with external consultants.
• Work outside normal working hours as and when required.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.