Primary responsibilities include: Monitor and develop fraud strategies, tools, processes, models and ensure that they deliver superior fraud detection while balancing approval rate and product P&L impacts. Explain variances and recommend remedial actions to all stakeholders. Mine application data to develop segmentation to improve fraud detection and minimize impact to legitimate applications.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Risk Management Framework and internal Citizens Bank Policies and Policy Standards
- Conducts ongoing analysis to identify root cause of fraud trends and propose potential solutions
- Effectively manages competing priorities of requests working under strict deliverables
- Strong partnership with vendors and Product team effectively managing the fraud controls for new-account application based on ROI
- Develop, implement, monitor and provide performance tracking of fraud strategies and fraud prevention tools and processes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- High proficiency with data extraction/mining tools (data processing and analysis) like SQL, SAS
- Excellent communications (oral and written), interpersonal / business partnering, and organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications; Advanced Excel. PowerPoint
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of the fraud management life cycle and industry trends
- 5+ years of advanced analytics work experience preferably in Financial Services industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Sciences, Economics or other quantitative, business or technical discipline, or equivalent combination of education and business applied experience. Master’s degree preferred.
Company: Citizens Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Business Development Sales
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A