Citigroup UK Careers – App Dev Tech Lead analyst
The Applications Development Senior Manager is a senior management level position responsible for accomplishing results through the management of a team or department in an effort to establish and implement new or revised application systems and programs in coordination with the Technology team. The overall objective of this role is to drive applications systems analysis and programming activities.
- Review and analyze proposed technical solutions for projects
- Contribute to formulation of strategies for applications development and other functional areas
- Develop comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business integrate to accomplish business goals
- Provide evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual data in complicated and unique situations
- Closely work with FX Options desk in understanding the requirements and translating into simple and efficient design.
- Build the new set of product suite which include Exotic and Structured products and enhance user experience
- Design, Development, Testing of new features in the Trading applications.
- Continual improvement of the software development lifecycle and quality of the product.
- At least have 12 years of in depth commercial C#, Java development experience with dominant experience on Client side UI applications.
- At least 6 years of experience in writing and supporting high performing applications with expertise in Multithreading, Async communication, Reactive Extensions etc.
- Experience developing and supporting mission critical applications.
- Experience in Middleware technologies like EMS, Solace, Kafka etc.
- Knowledge of FX derivatives is definitely a plus with an appreciation of product structure and lifecycle.
- Experience working on a mature development in a large collaborative environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A