Citigroup Careers – CISO GIDA Infrastructure
The GIDA Infrastructure Manager is a senior management level position and is a critical role responsible for managing service delivery across all infrastructure platforms in the APAC region. This includes management of ~50 employees as a Manager of managers and reporting directly to the GIDA Site Head. This includes full people management responsibilities, such as ensuring motivation and development of all managed employees.
- Evaluate operations across to achieve maximum operational improvements, via establishment of best practices, cost effective services/products, audit controls and operational reporting.
- Working with the GIDA Global Process Owners to develop and deploy GIDA’s global processes across the GIDA site
- Implement a metrics driven, performance management culture across the Site. Working with the GIDA Global Process Owner to assess the performance of the service delivery operations at the Site and develop appropriate actions to improve performance against goals.
- Develop and manage security solutions for multiple functional areas in partnerships with business or program coordinators in other disciplines.
- Partner with the Regional Information Security Head (RISO) and Regional Operations
& Technology Risk & Control to manage any regulatory or audit related asks including process walkthroughs and/or deliverables.
- By partnering with GIDA Risk & Control Lead, ensure adequate Risk and Control processes are in place in all business functions performed at the Site and support the audit process
- Execute business process reengineering and increased productivity through consolidation, standardization and technology efficiencies in GIDA products and services.
- Full people management responsibility including recruitment, development and retention of employees.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A