Citibank Internship – VP, Credit Bureau
This individual will be responsible for Risk governance and oversight as well as development of a cohesive, enterprise wide business strategy to source new and existing products in order to drive maximum economic efficiencies. The above is achieved through thought leadership and contributing to large scale projects associated to the sourcing and use of credit bureau products and services; driving contract negotiation to craft deals that are most profitable to Citi and contain appropriate SLAs, representation, and warranties; credit bureau spend tracking and forecasting; and third party risk management. Excellent communication skills with both external and internal business partners are necessary to support the relationship management function.
- Consolidate relevant vendor contracts and business strategies across Citi to optimize vendor spend and better leverage Citi’s scale.
- Credit bureau account management process, attribute strategy, online volume distribution, etc.
- Deliver efficiencies with new vendor and/or product onboarding processes.
- Centralize risk management to reduce process redundancies and drive more efficient vendor communication.
- Establish robust risk management through setting of appropriate controls and monitoring e.g. Third Party Risk Management.
- Maintain bureau dashboards
- Own and drive resolution to issues
- Create and maintain product level projections for credit bureau products and services to support budget forecasting.
- Interrogate product usage across business lines and functional areas to identify efficiencies in product consumption strategies.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A