You will do this by building strong relationships with your clients and ensuring your clients receive expert services on Citi’s investment, wealth management and treasury products. Critical to your success you will need to have the ability to acquire new investment clients, deepen your client relationships by owning and responding to your clients’ complex needs.
- Ensure current and prospective clients have a consistent, superior Citibank experience through delivery of outstanding service
- Ensure up to date knowledge of latest regulations in the finance industry ensuring a proactive approach to understanding current market activities and developments
- Maintain a high standard of compliance and control to ensure accurate and error free as well as reducing and minimizing critical errors and write offs.
- Adhere to all applicable requirements established by Citi to ensure they are fully committed to its AML/CTF and/or sanctions compliance responsibilities as set out in the relevant Citi Global, Regional and/or Australian AML/CTF and/or Sanctions Policies, Procedures, Standards, Directives and Programs.
- Cross-sell and up-sell the client portfolio through the provision of both Wholesale transactions and general financial advice, with a focus on affluent, high net worth clients.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities by completing an Investor Questionnaire and meeting those needs through the sale of appropriate financial products or referring opportunities to the appropriate specialists
- Meet assigned referral, balance sheet growth and activity targets in line with current scorecard
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A