Citibank Careers – officer
Previous experience in handling / managing India / Asia Account Services documents / team.
- Support/ participate in new/ongoing projects/migrations and ensure smooth cut over with minimized risks – internal and external
- Assist in developing and maintaining training database, training materials, and trackers for the migration
- Support training for new staffs. Ensure training and parallel run are well planned and executed without impact on delivery
- Participate in cross functional projects at unit level
- Rollout and support process changes / automation initiatives driven by LEAN/OCR/RPA to deliver higher productivity, enhanced risk and controls and remarkable client experience
- Processing and authorizing of day to day transactions as per local operating procedures for Corporate Accounts including Account Opening and Account Maintenance requests.
- Delivers as per Service Level Agreement at all times. Ensure service quality is maintained, deliver superior customer services and resolve customer issues to maintain customer satisfaction
- Customer interaction, Understand customer requirements, documentation issuance and review and system entries.
- Meet required productivity metrics set for the team
- Ensure tracking, accurate and timely resolutions of issues and exception raised
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A