This role acts as the country point of contact for Third Party Management related activities and to oversee Business Activity Owners (BAOs) in the execution of an existing or new Third Party Management arrangements including adherence to local regulatory as well as Citi policy requirements.
- Work closely with the BAO’s/ TPO’s/ Country Area Contacts/ Business Coordinators to ensure that the initiative details Business Outsourcing Proposal (BOP) is appropriately reviewed and is aligned with Third Party Management guidelines, including local regulatory as well as Citi policy.
- Ensure that Annual Due Diligence requirements are duly adhered to by all stakeholders including BAO/TPO for all Outsourced Service Providers (OSPs)
- Escalate any significant exceptions highlighted in the TPM Dashboard to CTPM-SC / BAOs/ TPOs/ TPU etc. for appropriate resolution.
- Proactively escalate any significant issues on TPM from Regulatory exams/ Internal Audits /self-identified reviews etc. to country management (in relevant forums such as CCC, BRCC, etc.), CTPM-SC, Regional TPM Office (as may be appropriate) on a timely basis.
- The Country Third Party Risk Manager should ensure that Country Third Party Risk Steering Committee meeting deck and minutes, duly approved exceptions (if any) are stored in accordance with Citi’s Records Management Standards.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A