Citibank Career – Merchant Product Analyst
The Associate Product Analyst is an entry level position responsible for assisting in the development of product plans, strategies and tactics in coordination with the Product Management team.The overall objective of this role is to coordinate the promotion of products to develop new markets, increase share of market and obtain competitive position.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Banking or Credit card related business, Relevant experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and interact effectively
- Chinese typing: 40/wpm, English typing: 30-50/wpm
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel)
- Fluent speaking and writing in English
- Team player
- Plan and execute card EPP/usage campaign.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to strengthen campaign performance and capability.
- Discover initiatives and opportunities on merchant EPP partners.
- Assist in strategic merchant alliance project.
- Develop the communication material and further promote through various channels.
- Monitor progress and performance against the project plan.
- Manage the program budget and comply with internal guideline and policy.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai