Citi Group Careers – Investment Banking Associate
Our Investment Banking unit provides comprehensive financial advisory and capital raising services to top corporations, financial institutions and governments worldwide. Clients receive tailored financial solutions and strategic advisory services on a wide range of advisory and capital-raising activities including mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting and distributing equity, debt, and derivative securities.
- Analyzing financial data, using and developing financial models including DCF, LBO, merger models etc.
- Executing live transactions as well support the team in the marketing activity
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and providing credit and exposure information to analyst, as appropriate
- Leverage past investment banking or related experience to enhance M&A execution and capital raising capabilities
- Contribute to building Citi’s franchise
- Exposure to Senior Management and Senior Bankers
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic environment, developing world-class and broad skills in banking with significant client interaction
- Open, collegiate and multicultural working environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A