The Global Spread Products (GSP) business engages in Sales, Trading, Structuring and Financing across the Credit, Securitized, and Municipal markets. This business is a market leading franchise, and is committed to maintain its leadership position by investing in next generation technology platforms that deliver competitive advantage to the business. The business operates globally with major operations across North America, Europe and Asia, including Emerging Markets. This role is in the Technology group that supports this business globally.
- Strong DB skills with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Understanding and experience in successful implementation/creation applications in public / private cloud environments. Experience in Kubernetes, Docker and OpenShift a big plus
- Experience in building horizontally scalable, highly available, low latency applications
- Statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling as well as business strategy skills to build the algorithms/processes necessary to ask the right questions and find the right answers.
- A degree, Masters or Bachelors from a leading University in a quantitative discipline such as computer science, statistics, physics or mathematics
- Experience in conducting analysis for evidence-based decision making
- Experience in finding patterns in data and creating statistical models, data exploration, data visualization and data mining
- Experience of leading data science, data discovery and machine learning projects
- High levels of creativity and a genuine affinity for out-of-the-box problem solving
- Familiar with optimization tools and techniques like Bayesian modelling and variety of machine learning techniques
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A