Work closely with key technology domain SMEs to develop an in-depth understanding of their critical data needs and impact of existing data quality issues.
- Highly skilled Data Modeler with demonstrated ability in developing Conceptual, Logical and Physical Data Models.
- Good understanding and experience with information architecture concepts (Enterprise Information Management, Metadata Management, Master Data Management, Data Governance).
- Hands-on tools experience with Erwin for data modeling is desirable.
- Expertise in RDBMS, NoSQL, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Data Visualization tools.
- Execution of data management activities – data mapping, data lineage, data tracing, maintenance of data quality rules and controls, maintenance of a metadata repository
- Help design and implement a strategic data architecture framework that will facilitate the availability, accessibility, quality and reliability of data across multiple technology data domains.
- Collaborate with data architects and data engineers from the various technology data domains to ensure consistency of data models and other deliverables.
- Contribute to data modelling and design standards, tools and best practices.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A