Citi Graduate Careers – Client Service Officer-9
The Client Service Officer is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting on WINS including address changes, telephone number updates, account status changes, rates and fee waivers.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively arrange and participate in client visits and perform service quality check-in calls to clients.
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to banker or product specialist.
- Deliver wealth management services to CITI PRIVATE BANK clients with guidance from the Banker teams.
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A