Citi Careers – Credit Policy Manager
Vice President Credit Policy Manager – Personal Loan is a senior management level position, supports the Personal Loan Portfolio for GCB. This risk role is primarily responsible for managing Credit Risk policies, Portfolio Risk, Managing Credit Scorecard, and other i.e. stress testing, regulatory reporting and etc. The role involves regular interaction with Business Partners, Credit Operations, Operations and Technology functions and Regional/Global risk management.
- Responsible to review the performance of key credit policy criteria (local regulations, GCCFRP, BCPPM and etc.) and recommend changes where appropriate.
- Drive strategic initiatives and new product launches impacting Personal Loan product
- Initiate and implement improvements to the credit evaluation process, Collateral review and Analytics process including Automation and Straight Through Processing to further build up the Bank’s capacity and competitiveness in acquiring quality business.
- Identify and establish/enhance key controls by leading technology upgrades/automation. Contribute to system changes, manage UAT, provide oversight to team on system cutovers impacting personal loan.
- Develop future state processes and controls to align Organization Risk and Control needs
- Establish strong partnership across the bank i.e. business, loan operation, finance, compliance, legal etc. to facilitate credit policy, strategic solutions and process streamlining implementation for respective products.
- Manage a team of Risk Analysts and role include coaching, supervising and motivating them to deliver high productivity and maintain strong portfolio credit quality
- Ensure adequate staffing, backup and quality of the team to ensure smooth operations. Ensure talents are retained, team is motivated and successors are groomed. Provide adequate training to team members and other functional stakeholders.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A