A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. DHL UAE is the recognized market leader in Express logistics and an Employer of Choice – ranked consistently as Great Place To Work in the UAE for 7consecutive years, with a 2019 Global Ranking at #2!
Join our team and discover how an international network that’s focused on service, quality and sustainability, is able to connect people and improve lives through the power of global trade. And not just for our customers, but for every member of our team too. To learn more about our culture, motivated people and our purpose, please visithttps://careers.dhl.com/global/en
ABOUT THE ROLE
The overall function is to manage and drive the Certified training programs in line with the Business Strategy. The CIS Admin Assistant must drive the CIS employee engagement culture in the business and successfully implement all CIS-related content at a regional level. The employee must support the Living CIS and be a true ambassador, and role model for all CIS, CIM, Respect & Result focused behaviours. The CIS Admin Assistant represents and delivers the spirit of DHL Express that incorporates the essential attributes– “SPEED,” “CAN DO,” “PASSION,” and “RIGHT FIRST TIME.”
- Provide administrative/local support where needed, and monitor progress.
- Act as a point of contact to the Regional Team.
- Support the accuracy of the number of assigned digital resources (E-journals), QR codes, etc.
- Manage the CIS, passports, stamps, and materials download/order/print as per standard.
- Provide regular updates and visibility of progress to CIS Regional Team.
- Ensure timely and quality administration of CIS and CIM material management, stock control ordering, and organizing.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Update all CIS Regional stakeholders on any CIS design and training material.
- Support CIS regular updates/presentations to SMT.
- Work in close cooperation with procurement as appropriate to manage CIS-related vendors and suppliers.
- Ensure that accurate files & records are maintained & information is disseminated or obtained in a timely manner.
- Proactively follow up with CIS facilitators and participants for all necessary procedures such as visas, tickets, accommodation, etc.
- Process and administer immediate and ongoing CIS activities.
- Cooperate with CIS Regional/Country teams.
- A minimum of 2 years proven administrative experience. L&D Background is a plus
- Excellent skills with MS office software – Excel, Word and Power point in particular
- Well organised and methodical
- Self motivated and uses own initiative
- Able to manage several tasks/issues under pressure
- Excellent English – written and spoken
- High energy, drive and commitment
- Good at planning and prioritising
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Able to get things done promptly
- Actively seeks feedback to improve performance
- Ability to establish clear, challenging and achievable objectives
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.