[sc name=”320×320″ ]
As a Business Analyst you would be responsible for accurate tracking, trending, data analysis, and presenting data and solutions to our internal specialty customers.
- Participate in projects such as training improvements, call monitoring, improving accuracy across enterprise
- Provide accurate information, best practices, and solutions to assist internal partners ….
- Research and present new enhancement solutions to support internal strategic business framework
- Successfully analyze and present data to internal partners to improve dispensing accuracy and patient experience.
- Coordinate and interface with internal teams to gather project requirements and provide insight into capabilities and solutions
Qualification & Experience:
- Business Objects XI, Access, SAP, Xcelsius, Verint, and Tableau experience preferred
- Fundamental commitment to caring for our patients through innovation and process improvements
- Ability to work independently, present and coordinate with a team, or function as a lead creative problem solver
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or 8 to 11 years of experience
- Exceptional math and communication skills necessary (written and oral)
- 2-5 years relevant experience with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree and 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with Excel including modify table joins and implementing data structures that streamline report extraction and data analysis
- Strong experience with PowerPoint, SharePoint, Word, and Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Memphis, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
[sc name=”display” ]