- This position is responsible for automating and maintaining the Document Source Tool (DST) system that supports the client’s policies and customer’s Booklet/Certificates. This position works with regulatory and product areas to determine system requirements (which includes State and Federal Legislation Compliance and Product Enhancements) and may evaluate and provide solutions for complex business needs by automating manual processes. This position may be responsible for performing consistent tasks within multiple authoring systems based on business need.
- This position works primarily with a Cigna custom built system utilizing Boolean Logic Rules including “If Then Else” coding logic and a question/answer logic tree interfacing with MS Word. The position supports the non-Facets Contract Analysts with technical and training questions related to the DST System. This position reports to the Account Installation Manager.
- Reviews State and Federal Legislation, Product Enhancements and miscellaneous text sent from the State Filing Team Department and inserts the text into the DST system. Ensures accuracy of text against product and regulatory requirements.
- Automates/codes and tests code to update language for the non-Facets DST system. This includes impact analysis/assessment and ePro mapping, which is taking the ePro variables and mapping them to the DST variables. Testing consists of user acceptance testing and systems acceptance testing in support of the scheduled monthly system releases.
- Participates in other operational assignments and improvement projects to improve service and increase efficiencies (which includes coding and testing), as needed.
- Supports Contract Analysts with technical and training advice related to the DST System.
Qualification & Experience:
- Strong organizational skills for tracking progress across multiple projects.
- Desirable skills include knowledge of contract production using the DST System
- Solid understanding of health plan products, benefits, funding types and mechanisms, and other healthcare industry concepts and terminology
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly complex environment with emphasis on achieving quality outcome while meeting specific project deliverables.
- High-level of attention to detail necessary for impact assessments and testing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills for planning implementation strategy and troubleshooting defects.
- Basic knowledge of MS-Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
- Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS-Word with emphasis on styles and formatting
- Working knowledge of Basic Logical Coding Concepts
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Chattanooga, TN, US
Application Deadline: N/A