JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- We are seeking to recruit a Treasury Services Analyst to support our MENAT coverage team based in Dubai.
- The TS Analyst will be part of the local coverage team working closely with the local and regional Treasury Services and Corporate Banking teams, as well as with clients and internal partners, assisting them with the development, execution and service of client relationships (a “Go To person” for clients on the business intelligence, marketing and execution). The Analyst will also assume full responsibility for a certain number of internal processes.
This role will include:
- Assisting with internal aspects of existing client relationships and participating in the development of new relationships
- Coordinating with product and country teams to help support clients globally across in-scope products
- Working very closely with senior Bankers and Management to take responsibility for client related initiatives, tasks and projects
- Joining external client meetings when appropriate and joining (or coordinating) client calls. Ensuring effective, timely call reports and follow-up
- Support Sales managers with client coverage
- Support Sales teams through ad-hoc project work and analysis
- Support Sales managers with RFP/RFI responses and coordination with internal teams
- Support the team to manage new client onboardings, KYC remediation and renewals internally and with clients.
- Be involved in the preparation of client account plans, senior officer briefing memos and portfolio management reporting.
- Coordinate business priorities together with the MENAT coverage team
- Develop a relationship with the team they are supporting
- Understanding the clients’ Treasury cash management structure and objectives
- Understanding and staying up-to-date on existing clients’ account structure, cash flow, and product usage
- Actively assisting both our clients and our product partners to achieve smooth deal executions and product roll outs
- Work with Sales teams to prepare and review marketing material (pitch books, presentations and slip sheets) for Sales, ensuring clarity, accuracy and consistency
- Coordinate approval processes together with Product, Compliance and Legal teams in the context of deal executions
- Prepare and complete documentation for internal approval processes related to deals
- Work closely with Sales, Product and Implementation teams to collate relevant and accurate information to kick-off deal implementation process
- Take ownership for the end-to-end deal management process
Strategic Data Analysis / Management Information
- Analyze key revenue and pipeline data in order to deliver monthly reports to senior management
- Ensure that the pipeline data is updated on a regular basis
- Conduct research on existing client portfolios and prospective clients
- Partner with Sales and Product Management in their annual client account planning process to provide fundamental research on current and target market sizing by region
- Relevant prior experience (Corporate Banking or Treasury Services role in a bank and/or Treasury Function within a Corporate)
- High service orientation, hands-on approach, high integrity, high level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player, commercial mind-set and business approach
- Time management, organizational and planning skills
- Able to communicate effectively across different seniority levels and businesses
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Bachelor’s degree or similar with outstanding academic credentials
- Fluency in English
- Strong computer skills including PowerPoint (PitchPro) and Excel Strong quantitative and analytical skills; good credit skills
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.