Trans Skills LLC
Job description / Role
KEY RESULTS and ACCOUNTABILITIES
Chief Specialist – Benefits Management (BM) shall prepare a comprehensive and detailed framework and manual about program and project benefits management. The manual will cover many items including, but not limited to, the following:
• Comprehensive governance and technical framework for the full lifecycle of program and project benefits management (including but not limited to phases, processes, detailed roles and responsibilities, areas of measurement, defining and updating baseline analytics along with the supporting tools, the maturity of benefits management, KPIs, etc)
• Categorization of projects and identification of types of benefits they contribute to, time of benefit measurement, tools of benefit measurement, etc
• Definition and estimation of resources needed to implement project and benefits management including required human and technical resources, institutional changes, databases, baseline analytics, programs and technologies for benefit management
• Definition, design and implementation of awareness and training programs
• Definition and classification of all risks and challenges that Client may face towards implementing benefits management along with the clear plan for mitigation measure
• The manual should be prepared after conducting full analysis for status quo of program and project management practices and governance tools as well as needed research on most up to date international best practices in both private and public sectors, with focus on the transportation industry.
• The manual should be prepared in consultation with all concerned stakeholders.