Job description / Role
As the CMO, you will be the leading the existing digital marketing team and help the organisation strengthen their current market with a focus to help them penetrate into new markets.
A very successful, leading organisation going through exciting developments and investing heavily in new age technologies and talent to disrupt their industry.
* Formulate business growth strategies and the digital marketing roadmap through ROI- based consumer approaches and data driven acquisition strategies while owning and scaling the budget, allocating spending, and optimising a blend of channels to hit growth targets.
* Define, measure, and report the performance of all paid marketing channels/campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI goals including subscriber acquisition and retention.
* Lead the customer segmentation strategy and develop smart attribution modeling, ensuring we reach the right audience with the right message through the right channel, at the right time.
* Hire and groom the department to address acquisition, retention, analytics, remarketing, content, CRM and cross departmental support.
* Keep data and analytics at the core of every decision. Lead marketing analytics and ROI analysis for campaigns and channels, defining CAC and LTV, while executing robust optimization and A/B testing programs.
* Partner with and leverage the product team, engineering team and data science team to create differentiated solutions to aid performance media and new innovations across marketing technology.
* Opportunity to lead an existing digital marketing team whilst still being able to be create something in your own vision to transform the organisation.
* Opportunity to work for a leading, high-profile organisation with very exciting growth plans.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.