A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
Directs organization’s financial planning, accounting practices, taxation matters and treasury functions. Informs shareholders of financial performance and position of the Company. Liaise with various stakeholders, including Company’s Auditors, Tax Agents and Consultants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Oversee and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, forecasting and insurance activities of the organization.
• Directs and implement policies in line with International Financial Reporting Standards, Audit Standards, VAT Laws and Risks Management Frameworks.
• Directs activities of treasury department and active management of company’s funds position and management of exchange rate risks.
• Appraises organization’s financial position and issues periodic reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity and growth.
• Coordinates with tax agents for tax related obligations, including for Corporate Tax Reporting, VAT Return Filing and Compliance.
• Oversees and coordinates for finalization of Annual Audit Report on timely basis as required by Managing Director.
• Oversee the activities of staffs from Accounts and Treasury Department.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business and financials’ conditions and their impact on organizations policies and operations.
• Monitors balances for all GL accounts and provides periodic report to Managing Director.
• Devises departmental policies for proper and timely recording of transactions and record keeping.