A Leading Packaging Services Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
Directs organization’s financial planning, accounting practices, taxation matters and treasury functions. Informs shareholders of financial performance and position of the Company. Liaise with various stakeholders, including Company’s Auditors, Tax Agents and Consultants.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Financial planning as well as analyzing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions
• Manages the finance and accounting divisions and ensuring that the company’s financial reports are accurate and completed in a timely manner
• Implementation of Monthly Forecasting, Budgeting, cost-benefit analysis and next 5 year Financial Planning
• Develops and tracks business critical KPIs while providing sound guidance to the business with regards to compliance
• Implementation of Sound Internal Controls across the organization and providing financial confidence to the owner
• Responsible for running weekly forecast meetings with teams and managers as well as providing sound financial guidance
• Directs and implement policies in line with International Financial Reporting Standards, Audit Standards, VAT Laws and Risks Management Frameworks.
• Directs activities of treasury department and active management of company’s funds position and management of exchange rate risks.
• Appraises organization’s financial position and issues monthly reports on organization’s financial stability, liquidity and growth.
• Coordinates with tax agents for tax related obligations, including for VAT Return Filing and Compliance and various new rules like ESR.
• Oversees and coordinates for finalization of Annual Audit Report on timely basis
• Oversee the activities of staffs from Accounts and Treasury Department.
• Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business and financials’ conditions and their impact on organizations policies and operations.
• Monitors balances for all GL accounts and provides timely feedback and updates
• Devises departmental policies for proper and timely recording of transactions and record keeping.
• Supervise staffs and provide relevant KPI and hold weekly performance review meetings
• Sound knowledge in review of accounting systems and system enhancement
• Understanding of logistic operations, Import and Export transactions
• Understanding of Inventory Management best practices and implementation of Proper Inventory re-order level and Material Requirement Planning