A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
Job description / Role
The Chief Commercial Officer (CCO) is jointly responsible for the strategic direction, leadership and future development of focused on both Retail, Distribution and E commerce of the business in accordance with policies, goals, and objectives established by the Chief Executive Officer. The CCO will be responsible for revenue growth within the organization. Leads and directs the following functions and/or business units: Retail, Wholesale, Visual Merchandising and E Commerce.
– Directs internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria.
– Participates in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon organizational goals and objectives and recommends their adoption to the Chief Executive Officer.
– Develops and establishes operating policies consistent with the CEO’s broad policies and objectives and ensures its adequate execution.
– Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations.
– Manage, motivate, inspire lead teams, investing time in their development.
– Oversee all financial strategy, management, and compliance. Keep CEO and leadership team informed, with ready access to necessary reports, data, and performance metrics.
– Ensure brand management and overall growth in the brand.
– Ensure that each commercial function operates to the highest standards and delivers the agreed objectives both short term as well as long term. Maintain and demonstrate a clear focus on return on investment in all commercial deals and operations.
– Ensure that adequate resources are available from a technological point of view.
– Work with the Ecommerce Manager to further build the E-commerce platform, to help grow the online business.
– Identify and establish the sales channels both internal and external platforms.
– Work with the Retail Team to develop and deploy a strategy that will maximize revenue streams for all retail operations.
– Design operating budget and manage expenses.
– Utilize market intelligence and performance data including benchmarking and horizon scanning to understand competitor standards and make improvements in service delivery accordingly to remain “best in field”.
– Present and consult with CEO on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and wholesale channels.
– Maintain excellent communication with the key accounts.
– Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships and identify opportunities.
– Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and wholesale channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
– Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
– Maintain the visual merchandising standards through the team
– Ensure direction with regards to the commerciality of the business is maximized through visual standards