Job description / Role
Company: Dubai Investment Real Estate
Industry: Leading real estate and property developer with a proven track record of delivering high quality, residential, commercial and industrial assets.
– Managing all finance and accounting operations
– Preparing and publishing timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
– Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
– Implement and enhance MIS reporting across all projects;
– Ensure implementation and adherence to systems and automation;
– Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL control, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition, accounts consolidation and periodic reconciliations as applicable;
– Monitor, recommend and implement detailed process controls for all aspects of A/R, A/P, GL, etc
– Research technical accounting and tax (VAT) issues and recommend measures for compliance
– Ensure robust quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting, monthly and periodic close process
– Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
– Manage banking operations and related cash flow monitoring
– Implement and monitor various MIS systems for sales, leasing and accounting.
– Liaise with IT on implementation and enhancement of existing IT systems for efficient and accurate financial and management reporting;
– Liaise with various departments, mainly projects team to monitor accurate cost capturing and feasibilities for all projects
– Implement budgetary process by establishing detailed budget schedules; collecting, analysing, and consolidating budget data.
– Coordinate with external and internal auditors to ensure that audits and reviews are carried out effectively and all audit / review comments are discussed and appropriately closed.
– Manage a team of 3-5 accountants/senior accountants
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.