This position is a critical role in the North Americas Supply Planning function of Oronite. The Planner is responsible for developing entire mid-term (20 months) plan for the assigned area of responsibility. The Planner works closely with other functions such as Operations, Technical, Supply Chain peers, Global Supply Chain, Procurement, and other Oronite regions’ Planners to ensure that the plan is executed. The Planner is also responsible to manage issues or constraints that develops in executing the plan or when demand changes. The Planner would be primarily be using Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) tool and will also be heavily using other tools such as Excel for data analytics.
- Conduct look backs on deviations between actuals vs. plan and rallies support to close the gap.
- Work with various functions including Sales, Operations, Technical, Procurement, QA, and Supply Chain peers to ensure that mid-term supply plan is executed.
- Manage transitions of products to ensure inventory is managed well. Support the activities of the Global Oronite Organization regarding component change management, product transitions, formulation changes, and new customers/components/products.
- Work closely with the global supply chain and other regions to implement the tactical supply plan.
- Participate in the Supply Network Planning process.
- Develop and support sales, inventory, logistics and production strategies working with Sales, Procurement, Operations, Logistics and Tolling team
- Develop sourcing strategies to ensure enterprise value using appropriate tools.
- Respond to issues from current month that could impact mid-term to ensure supply reliability and minimize impact to customers.
- Update various reports including planning, BCP, metrics etc.
- Develop efficient and cost-effective mid-term supply plan, taking into account demand forecast, capacity, and shutdowns. The deliverables of the supply plan would be manufacturing/production plan, stock transfer plan between manufacturing sites, and raw material purchase plan using Advanced Planning and Optimization (APO) tool.
- Bachelor´s Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain, Business or Finance and Minimum of 3+ years of Supply Chain, APO (Advanced Planning and Optimization), VCO (Value Chain Optimization), Refinery Oils Planning, Engineering, Business Planning or Finance experience in refining or chemicals manufacturing
- Experience working in a dynamic and high performance cross functional teams
- Good understanding of basic finance (i.e. fixed and variable costs, inventory costs)
- Proficient with MS Excel
- Demonstrated success using various analytical tools to develop simple, cost effective and robust solution for issues that involves complex data analysis
- Effective communication skills that suits the target audience
- TWIC is required or availability to get it
- Logistics knowledge especially around rail cars, trucks, and ISO containers
- Asset utilization management
- SAP and APO experience working independently
- Supply Chain mid-term planning experience in chemicals/petrochemicals manufacturing including
- Production and raw materials planning
- Stock transfer planning
- Inventory management
- Transition management
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A