The position provides administrative support to the General Manager, Human Resources Shared Service (HRSS). Responsibilities include handling routine administrative tasks as well as more advanced duties such as participation in HRSS special projects or initiatives, as appropriate.
- Provides general administrative support which could include coordinating meetings and appointments, planning events/meetings, ordering office supplies, maintaining files, and handling expense reporting.
- Arranges domestic and international travel plans as required by GM, HR Shared Services.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with other managers in and out of the group on behalf of General Manager.
- Assists in preparing presentation slides and business communications including proof-reading.
- Coordinates meetings, conference calls, town halls, and catering needs.
- Participates in HRSS special projects or initiatives, as appropriate
- Strong communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and professionally to a global team both internally and externally in a clear, concise, and effective manner.
- Ability to plan, balance and multi-task job responsibilities based on business needs; approach work proactively to maintain a high level of accomplishment.
- Punctual, dependable, and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Responds and follows up in prompt and efficient manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Strong computer skills: Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook/Calendar and SharePoint.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 2 years Administrative experience, preferably at the senior level.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams and Outlook) and SharePoint.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A