- Being prepared to respond to an environmental or safety event.
- Carrying out duties in an environmentally conscious manner.
- Ensures all work performed adheres to Chevron’s Operational Excellent (OE) standards and regulatory and code requirements.
- Actively support Health, Environment, and Safety (HES) processes by:
- Following safe operating practices.
- Participating in Loss Prevention System.
- Accomplishing daily activities within applicable regulations and policies.
- Maintaining a safe working environment.
- High School Education or Equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in lubricants, oil and gas or related petrochemical or process industries. Lubricants Operator experience, or 3 years of other petroleum or chemical operator experience or Military Experience working with lubricants and fuels.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work on-call shifts, nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime.
- Not allergic to additives, diesel fuels, or lubricating oils.
- Participates in random drug testing program.
- Good understanding of manufacturing facilities.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Self-starter and flexible.
- Adapts easily to change.
- Clear and effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Works as a team member.
- Demonstrating tact, initiative, and self- motivation.
- Able to analyze and survey data to draw valid conclusions, identify root causes and solve problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A