Chevron Cefinery Jobs – Control Systems Analyst
- Configuration, monitoring, troubleshooting, programming, and hardware support of Distributed Control Systems (Honeywell TDC3000, Honeywell Experion , Trisen Turbo Machinery Applications, Safety Instrumented Systems (Triconex) (Honeywell FSC) and various PLC applications (TI, Siemens, Allen Bradley).
- Rotational On-Call support.
- Part of a critical support team which in cases of emergencies may require to work extra hours any day at any time.
- Domestic travel of up to 10%.
- Bachelor´s degree in Computer, Electrical or Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology. Or Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education and training.
- A minimum of 5 years of control systems experience.
- Knowledge of process control systems, infrastructure, and applications, as well as a strong understanding of refinery processes.
- Knowledge of common network architectures used in PCN environments (i.e. the Purdue Model).
- Knowledge of PCN infrastructure (i.e. EST, Experion, eServer, Virtual Engineering Platform).
- Candidates should understand and reinforce the importance of the fundamentals (e.g., safety, procedures, routine duties, environmental compliance, incident investigations, etc).
- Strong, fundamental understanding of refinery or hydrocarbon processing and equipment.
- Experience working with facility operations personnel, particularly console operators.
- Proven to effectively interface with project teams and refinery Operations/Maintenance to ensure a quality product is delivered that cost-effectively meets or exceeds our safety expectations.
- Self-motivated individual with demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to create and promote an environment of trust and teamwork through actions and own behaviors.
- In-depth knowledge of process control fundamentals, including design, configuration, support and programming of Honeywell TDC3000,
- Experion Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC).
- A valid Driver’s License.
- Must possess a Transportation Worker Identification Credential TWIC or be able to obtain one within 6 months of employment.
- Ability and willingness to work rotating on-call shifts, weekends and holidays of assigned work schedule and overtime based on workload.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pasadena, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A