The Medical Systems Analyst provides systems management and support for the development of the Operational Excellence Occupational Health and Health & Medical Strategy. This work includes the global implementation and maintenance of the Electronic Medical Record system (EMR) – the database for Chevron’s Health and Medical community that tracks employee and dependent health data, medical surveillance data, and demographic information.
- Partnering with Global Heath Technology and Informatics Team Lead and Global Chevron Medical EMR users to coordinate, review and implement web-based enhancements.
- Testing, approving and coordinating system software upgrades of the application.
- Coordinating and supervising the implementation and maintenance of multiple language versions of the web-based software, ensuring that all versions transfer data effectively.
- Displays Business Analyst skills and related experience (e.g. requirements gathering, system documentation, test plan creation, ability to prioritize efforts that address concurrent demands arising from project deployment schedules, infrastructure delivery timeframes, vendor interactions, global BU needs, etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding of H&M business processes, as well as the ability to translate H&M business information into system specifications.
- Leads and coordinates with H&M personnel and business partners to gather and document business and functional requirements for enhancement of the Global EMR Application including development of use cases, use case scenarios, and user interface design employing standard techniques and templates.
- Monitors system performance for Global Business Operations, as applicable.
- Maintains security and access for Global Business Operations, as applicable.
- Develops and maintains all training documentation and materials
- Schedules and delivers EMR system user training and report training
- Coordinates and manages, as necessary, Vendor training within the business.
- Functions as a primary contact for EMR training and reporting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year university.
- Demonstrated ability to work with sensitive information securely and confidentially.
- Have electronic health/medical record system management expertise and have knowledge of regulatory and legislative requirements related to EHR/EMR including data privacy laws.
- Experience working on health-related projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in written format with a diverse group of employees.
- Have managed health data or metrics supporting business strategic focus areas, data integration and analytics.
- Background education on health informatics and health related course with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in these fields.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Temple, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A