Chevron Application – Team Lead, Electric Shop
Chevron is accepting online applications for the position of Electric Shop Maintenance Supervisor located in Richmond, CA through March 29, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
The position of Electric Shop Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for supervising Electric Shop personnel and overseeing electrical work in the Richmond Refinery. In this position the supervisor will be called to plan and execute work to support their crew/s for schedule (Break In) jobs. They also provide input and execute work for the Turnaround Maintenance Group.
- The Electric Shop Maintenance Supervisor exercises proprietary responsibility in coordinating, directing, and executing all routine electrical maintenance activities. Responsible for maintenance and repairs on electrical apparatus and appurtenances, personnel functions, cost control, safety and fire prevention, compliance with all applicable environmental regulations, the enforcement of operating standards, NFPA 70E, NEC, company policies and refinery rules. In immediate charge of analyzing, assigning, and supervising the execution of electrical maintenance, alteration on electrical equipment, and/or electrical construction work.
- The Planner responsibilities include estimating resource requirements, determining project task durations and determining material requirements based on the criticality of the equipment or system, the assigned priority of the work and the required completion date.
- The Scheduler responsibilities include building future week schedules based on the refinery operating demands, the criticality of the equipment
- or system, the assigned priority of the work and the required completion or regulatory compliance date.
- Supervises, coordinates, and directs activities of assigned electrical work, facilities and/or related equipment in accordance with refining operating plans and instructions.
- Assists in electrical planning duties such as determining resource requirements (manpower), estimating task duration, capturing and ordering material needs.
- Collaborates with Operations, Planning and Scheduling, Electrical Engineering, Utilities, Inspection and Maintenance in review of maintenance issues. Coordinates with Operations to meet refinery operating needs. Makes recommendations for the improvement of maintenance practices, use of materials and inspection techniques.
- Works with the Routine Maintenance Planning and Scheduling Group to plan and or schedule routine maintenance activities based on requested work.
- Reviews work requests as needed, makes initial investigations, and works with the General Maintenance Team Leaders, the Planning and Scheduling Group, Operations and the Division Asset Team on job prioritization as requested.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5 years petrochemical electrical maintenance experience
- Working knowledge of refinery maintenance, planning, scheduling, and execution disciplines.
- Working knowledge of CMMS system (IBM Maximo) Planning and Scheduling functionalities.
- Valid Driver’s license.
- 5-7 years refining / petrochemical electrical maintenance experience including 120V, 480V, 115KV, 2.4KV, >600V systems.
- 3-5 years electrical construction management experience, large electrical infrastructure construction experience is a plus.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Segundo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
Popular Job Searches
- Accountant Jobs in Dubai
- Driver Jobs in Dubai
- Part Time Jobs in Dubai
- Walk in Interviews in Dubai
- Receptionist Jobs in Dubai
- Cunstomer Service Jobs in Dubai
- Online Jobs in Dubai
- Logistics Jobs in Dubai
- Data Entry Jobs in Dubai
- Sales Jobs in Dubai
- Fresher Jobs in Dubai
- Hotel Jobs in Dubai
- IT Jobs in Dubai
- Teaching Jobs in Dubai
- Store Keeper Jobs in Dubai
- Banking Jobs in Dubai
- Graphic Designer Jobs in Dubai
- Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai
- Computer Operator Jobs in Dubai