Founded in 1933 in Portugal, Tivoli Hotels & Resorts has built and maintained a distinct charismatic character and elegant personality in all its properties. From cosmopolitan hideaways to seaside paradises and a growing global portfolio, Tivoli curates exceptional services and experiences for its cherished guests.
Chef de Partie is responsible for the oversight of all culinary dishes that are prepared in his/her section. Successful Chef de Partie must be knowledgeable about their specialty, as well as culinary functions in general. A person in this role must also be very organized and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment. A Chef de Partie must also be able to give orders within their section, as well as reliably carry out orders handed down to them by the Sous Chef.
- Bachelor’s Degree or any culinary degree
- Must have worked at least one year as a Chef de Partie in Hotels and Restaurants
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strongly committed to teamwork and customer service
- Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence