Profile Catering L.L.C
We are looking for a talented Chef de Partie Pastry to create memorable meals for our Coffee Shop.
· Create and prepare a wide variety of food such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread, crepes, sandwiches for breakfast and lunch menu, following traditional and modern recipes.
· Ensure beautiful and tasteful presentation and engage the interest of customers.
· Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking.
· Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards.
· Manage the menu planning, inventory, monitoring the stock, ordering ingredients, equipment when needed and within budget.
· Stocktaking and ordering supplies for your station.
· Improving your food preparation methods based on feedback.
· Assisting in other areas of the kitchen when required.
· Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking, or relevant field.
· Great attention to detail and creativity.
· Organising and leadership skills.
· In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition.
· Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugar substitute etc.)
· Creative ability with artistic skill in decorating cakes and other desserts.
· Flexible working hours, including weekends and evenings, when necessary.
· Capable of working alone in Pastry section.
· Knowledge of various cooking methods, ingredients, and procedures
. Initiative skills
· Time-management skills
· Handles pressure
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED2,800.00 – AED3,500.00 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Are you available to start to work in Abu Dhabi immediately?
- Pastry Cooking: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit ae.indeed.com.