Job description / Role
– Prepare meals in the family home according to the employer’s recipes.
– Shop and order groceries, special goods (organic, gluten-free, etc), kitchen supplies and equipment.
– Monitor food safety and ensure safety standards are applied.
– Serve meals and snacks to the employing family and their guests.
– Plan menus according to the employer’s needs and diet restrictions.
– Plan and prepare food for parties, holiday meals, luncheons, special functions, and other social events.
– Direct the operation and organization of kitchens and all food-related activities, including the presentation and serving of food.