Sutherland Global Services
Job description / Role
1. Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Ensure the integrity of all General Ledgers
• Reconciliation of bank accounts, Inter-company accounts, allocations etc… on a monthly basis.
• Preparation of necessary Journal Entries
• Reconciling various GL accounts, preparing ‘action-triggering’ schedules, analysis of expense accounts
• Prepare Trial balance and preparation of reports that would enable analysis of the accounts
• Financial Statement Closing Process (Monthly & Year-end) to ensure compliance of all Audit Requirements
2. Knowledge of ERP based Accounting Software, preferably Oracle
3. Expertise in Finance, Accounting, Budgeting and Cost Control
4. Computer Application Skills: MS Office (Excel & Word)
5. Expected to work under minimal supervision and deliver quality solutions within agreed deadlines.
6. Ready to working after working hours and during the weekends when it’s required.