Job description / Role
• Assumes a leadership role in providing direction to nursing personnel in accordance with organizational and department goals and objectives.
• Ensures the provision of optimal standards of professional nursing care delivery to patients within an assigned hospital unit.
• Functions as Charge Nurse while on duty and may assume the Head Nurse role during his/her absence.
• Advanced hospital facilities
• Free excellent recreation facilities
• Free residence fees
• Free medical & emergency dental
• Secured & Free furnished accommodation (Single)
• Professional development
• Tax free salary
• End of Service award
• Free shopping trips
• Free mobilization ticket
• Free annual vacation air ticket to point of origin after the initial contract of 1 year
• Merit Increase after the first initial contract
• 30 days paid vacation per year
• 35 days paid vacation per year (with Saudi Council Registration/License)
• Other benefits in accordance with the Saudi Labor Law
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.