Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings, and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Electrification and Automation (EA):
Electrification and Automation (EA) Business Unit offers the full range of energy distribution systems and solutions for all markets and through all sales channels. We provide reliable power distribution grids of today while investing into our Future Grids portfolio to create the power distribution grid of the future.
We are seeking a self-motived Product Manager to own the comprehensive Siemens EA OEM portfolio, which includes medium-voltage breakers, medium-voltage contactors, medium-voltage vacuum interrupters, Protection & Automation Products, Metering and Power quality products
The Sales Manager will develop, implement, and monitor the portfolios R&D roadmap and go-to-market strategy by leveraging market trends, sales force feedback, competitor offering and customer requirements. In addition to strategy, the Sales Manager will be responsible for defining, executing, and achieving both short-term and long-term financial objectives for the portfolio within Oman . The Sales Manager will be the steward of the portfolio and will be accountable for achieving financial targets as defined. The Sales Manager will coordinate and monitor development of new offering from concept to launch.
Additionally, the Sales Manager will support sales and business development personnel to provide advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance for key sales opportunities. Experience in working with customers in varied market verticals around power distribution is important. Comprehensive knowledge of power distribution and sub-distribution networks, and system protection are required. Excellent analytical skills are a must. A culture of ownership and the ability to collaborate and effectively communicate across business functions and business units will be essential for success.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited university or college.
- 7-15 years business development, engineering, product management or field services experience related to medium voltage power distribution equipment, protection and automation equipment’s, Preference given to direct experience with channel partner solutions.
- Good understanding of utility, construction and industrial operations and channels to market.
- Experience with strategy development, business plan creation and presentation, forecasting and order management.
- Ability to interpret and communicate results to varying levels from executive management, sales, operations, as well as customer.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate expectation, provide clear and honest feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
- Demonstrated leadership experience capable of driving organization to meet goals, motivate cross functional teams through challenges, and provide support to excel
- Willing to travel up to 25% of the time including some international travel.
- Relationship Building with End Clients
- Technical product presentation, Relay communication Software
Self-motivated with customer orientation and clear growth and entrepreneurial mind-set.
At Siemens, we are committed to an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles and seek to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience.
Can you see yourself, learning, growing, and succeeding here? If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you. If so, we’d like to meet you!.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time