Job description / Role
This is an initial 6 month contract however the project is going to be 3 years long so there are likely to be extensions.
As part of the GF Business Transformation, we are aiming for a transformation within 3 key areas:
• Business: Advanced business capabilities, new revenue streams, new business models, enabling business autonomy, time-to-market.
• Technology: Resilient and flexible IT architecture, Innovation & adoption of emerging technologies, vendor partner effectiveness.
• Organization: Agile way of working, empowered teams and a collaborative culture, a results-driven culture where accountability is key, and a process-driven organization based on a high degree of automation.
The key purpose of the role is to have a domain lead responsible for the overall channels’ architecture, covering assisted and unassisted channels.
The person taking on the role is expected to have an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the digital technology such as Web, Mobile Apps, CMS, CDN, API Gateways as well as channel front- & back-end technologies required to architect all channels, such as:
• Retail [stores], POS, dealers, agent call center, kiosks.
• Mobile app, e-shop and self-service management.
• Social media.
The role is expected to be 50:50 technical and business facing and entails a high degree of collaboration with Digital and Customer Experience (CE) teams to define cutting edge customer journeys.