At Emirates, we believe in connecting the world, to and through, our global hub in Dubai and in constantly innovating to ensure our customers Fly Better. Our IT Strategic Change team makes this possible by ensuring that the people side of change is in line with our vision. Do you want to play a part in that journey and provide change management across our enterprise programs and projects Join us in cosmopolitan Dubai as a Change Manager and make your mark on the aviation world by ensuring that we deliver transformation and operational changes effectively.
The Change Manager plays a pivotal role in delivering business value by ensuring business readiness through employee engagement and adoption. The role supports people through changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and ways of working, and culture. The role partners internally with specialist departments, Learning and Talent, Corporate Communications, HR etc. to develop and execute the necessary change management initiatives. The Change Manager works with all levels of the community to deliver change in line with the IT strategy and the IT Business Portfolio. Change management best practice, tools and techniques.
What You’ll Do
– Develop and sustain engagement activities with the Leadership teams and staff to create a connected workforce
– Lead, develop and execute change programmes partnering with Leadership and Talent and HR for specialist capability, best practice and corporate practice. Ensure continuous development of self by embracing new procedures, technologies and processes that support change.
– Identify, develop and plan learning opportunities to support adoption, partnering with internal and external learning development and delivery specialists and the business capability teams.
– Support the business leaders and their business partners to ensure engagement with business stakeholders on change initiatives and transformation programmes. Lead the support so that they are equipped to fulfil the role of change sponsor as they help their teams through transitions and changes to ways of working.
– Develop and support communities of change agents ensuring they become advocates and the voice of transformation to all and feedback to the change programme.
– Develop a set of actionable and targeted change management plans and deliverables and integrate change management activities into the portfolio as required.
– Ensure continuous engagement within their business area is maintained, learning and adapting to what works and partnering with Corporate Communications for specialist capability and corporate practice.
– Coordinate the plan of engagement events to ensure all activities have the right level of change support.
– Manage external stories, partnering with Corporate Communications to sustain a social media presence within the respective industry in line with the areas strategy.
Qualifications & Experience
What You Will Bring To The Team
– Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) and 8+ years experience in Information Technology/ Other
– Experience in delivering change/transformation initiatives using project and change management methods in a large organisation
– Exposure to a wide range of Information Technologies and/or Airline based roles which have had a focus on the introduction of technology to large, geographically disparate teams.
– Knowledge and understanding of change management principles and methodologies – Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrated ability to resolve escalated issues effectively to reduce business impact – Ability to manage and adapt to multiple change initiatives
– Outstanding ability to facilitate dialogue and resolution of complex issues with a range of stakeholders, including senior executives
– Able to work effectively at all levels quickly establishing and then maintaining accountability and trust within key stakeholders
– Ability to coach and support key stakeholders at all levels of the organization
– Ability to quickly grasp new business concepts, understand organizational issues and challenges and understand dependencies across businesses
– PROSCI certification an advantage – Key concepts of change management, business intelligence, including data warehousing, BI applications and analytics.
– Key business concepts, particularly as they relate to commercial aviation.
Leadership Role: Yes
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers
To apply for this job please visit www.monstergulf.com.