A Leading Manufacturing Company In The UAE
Job description / Role
Reporting directly to the CEO the job responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Responsible for overall management of the finance function
• Supervise the investment of the company’s funds and associated treasury activities
• Provide inputs for a short-term and long-term investment plan for efficient utilization of available funds of the company
• Monitor the administration of investment decisions upon approval of the board
• Supervise redemption of invested funds as per requirement
• Guide the team in preparation of the Annual Investment Report to be shared with the stakeholders
* Management of the supply chain finance.
* Execution of the financial strategy in line with the group
* Provide analysis and recommendations on revenue increase and cost reduction
* High level risk management
* Responsible for ensuring that annual financial objectives and budgets are set and attained
* Establishing policies, procedures and systems
* Candidates should have operated at a CFO or Finance Director level for at least 5 years or more
* Candidates must currently be based in the UAE
* It will also require excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
* Outside of specific responsibilities, the role will be focused across an organisation-wide initiative to drive corporate governance, revenue generation and cost management.