The CommBank Small Business Banking team have a passion for helping Australian small businesses succeed. The team seek to understand the business and personal goals of business owners and use their expertise and specialist teams to provide tailored financial solutions.
Small Business Banking is a part of CBA Business and Private Banking and provides in branch face-to-face and remote support to Small Businesses across Australia. In Small Business Banking, we cultivate strong connections with our communities and customer by Building deep connections, Having compelling proposition and Exceptional Execution.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with One Commbank partners to have greatest impact on our business customer well being
- Undertake high quality proactive customer engagement to support our customers goals, needs and build advocacy
- Developing relationships to support business customer goals
- Proactively engage customers to support their business and personal goals. Prepare for customer conversations with a view to providing valuable insights
- Plans and prioritises activities to ensure target outcomes are achieved
- Facilitate great customer conversations that help to understand their goals and needs and providing relevant and timely solutions
- Anticipate and manage your Risk controls by adhering to the Bank’s processes and procedures
- Deliver excellent customer service to small business customers for enquiries both simple and complex
- Use judgement to ensure business lending; personal lending and/or credit contracts meet the customer’s requirements and objectives without exposing them to financial hardship.
- Support the growth of Small Business customer advocacy and financial performance by understanding performance against key customer and financial measures
- Regular attendance to key stakeholder meetings
- Ensure understanding of the customer’s business & personal finance needs and provide appropriate solutions in line with your internal accreditation level
Qualification & Experience:
- The capacity to flourish in a busy, commercial, competitive environment
- Experience in lending (highly desirable)
- Understanding of business cash flow or working capital cycles that support business operations
- Understanding and/experience in application of credit principles or policies
- Passion for Small Business customers or experience in or managing a Small Business
- Experience in facilitating conversations with customers to help understand their needs, managing a pipeline of opportunities to ensure we meet customers’ expectations and in facilitating proactive customer contact
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sydney, AU
Application Deadline: N/A