Fix Price Group PLC
- Monitoring and analysis of consumer preferences (consumer goods);
- Monitoring and analysis of the market, competitors’ activities (assortment, prices, availability, promotion activities, work technology, etc.);
- Development and maintenance of assortment and pricing policy;
- Development channels and strategies of product sales;
- Sales and profit forecasting, preparation of measures for the implementation of sales forecasts, analysis of unsatisfied demand, operational adjustment of forecasts;
- Periodic monitoring of sales, prices of priority product groups and positions;
- Development of advertising and marketing campaigns;
- Search for suppliers and sources of supply of goods on the local market and in other countries;
- Negotiation, development and conclusion of supply contracts;
- Implementation and adaptation of technologies for working with goods, considering the peculiarities of the country;
- Conducting marketing research;
- Introduction of new products to the market;
- Preparation of presentations and other information materials on products;
- Generation of ideas for creating and promoting a product.
Higher education diploma (economic, technical education);Additional education (marketing, sales) is welcome;At least 5 years of experience as a Retail Buyer or similar positionWork experience as a category manager (assortment development, procurement, price formation, promotion and etc.) in retail chains, preferably in UAE;Experience with foreign economic activity;Skills of working with a large assortment;Experience in conducting marketing campaigns;Experience in analyzing consumer preferences, demands;Benchmarking experience;Skills of sales planning, profit, building marketing models;Experience in negotiating, drafting and concluding contracts;Readiness for business trips;Advanced Microsoft Office user, preferably SAP knowledge;Knowledge of Arabic, English and Russian languages (written and spoken).
To apply for this job please visit www.bayt.com.