At PepsiCo Africa Middle East and South Asia (AMESA), people from different backgrounds and experiences eagerly roll up their sleeves, pitch in and get to work. We share a desire to succeed, and to win! We get great satisfaction knowing that our ideas are not only championed, but they are acted upon and brought to life.
Our commitment to creating the best consumer products begins with our people.
This role is based in Riyadh, KSA.
The role is responsible to build Demand Accelerator (DX) capability with the bottlers. Drive the design and deployment of optimized execution in market via the enhancement of Blue Zone 2.0. and via OT Category Management strategic relationship development and space optimzation. Focusing on utilizing sDNA data analytics to identify growth opportunities, create insight led OT selling stories and develop optimal execution recommendations to grow in-store space, drive profitability and sales growth.
- Support franchise to identify the future growth opportunities, in line with Sector DX strategic plans
- Coordinate and drive synergy of the DX agenda and roadmap across the key different bottlers
- Support DX Sector to build Bottler capability through the deployment of tools, playbooks and workshops
- X-functional co-ordination and activation alignment behind DX agenda and plans
- Drive execution of precision execution and OT Category Management
- Project management. Map, govern, track and measure DX contracted agreed plans with bottlers
- Create and support this DX agenda/capability via analytics and the creation of selling stories and visual execution standards to drive deployment
- 7+ years commercial business development experience within FMCG industry
- Strategy and Insights /Commercial Sales/Execution background
- Building trusted relationships – An ability to educate and influence key stakeholders and external partners
- Commercial and Strong analytical ability & mindset -Comfortable working with different data sources to generate insights, highlight sales opportunities and frame them within the commercial context to drive action
- Proven experience of developing in-store strategy (assortment, execution standards, innovation/ perfect store program)
- Proven experience of capability building – KPIs, scorecards, shopper/category focus and developing others
- Proven experience of implementing new practices/approaches
- Project management and drive for results- Strong track record of over delivery against commercial targets
- Managing complexity – Cross Functional / matrix org / multiples stakeholder experience
- Arabic & English language skills are necessary
Apply now and our recruitment team will be in contact!
Our Commitment is to deliver Sustained Growth through Empowered People acting with Responsibility and Trust.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular
To apply for this job please visit sa.indeed.com.