As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- Undertake a comprehensive assessment of patients, including those with diverse or complex healthcare needs.
- Formulate and deliver an individualised treatment programme based on evidence based practice and treatment options, using assessment, reasoning skills and knowledge of various treatment/care models.
- Ensure appropriate referral of patients to other professionals and services using established protocols and pathways.
- Coordinates and maintains a caseload
- Conducts case management services for individuals age 60+ and assist them in accessing resources in the community.
- Meet with older adults in various settings, (such as the hospital and client’s home), referred by DHA and other referral sources.
- Provides advocacy, information and assistance, and act as liaison with other social service agencies that provide services for older adults
- Meets with family members, caregivers and client to determine the best setting for clients, and the level of care needed to maintain independence.
- Maintains program statistics including entering of client demographics, care plan, services provided outcomes and billable hours.
- Keeping case note records and knowledge of participants, maintain an awareness of participants’ needs and connect them to appropriate services.
- Maintain client follow up to ensure patients receive adequate services.
- Assist the team in establishing attainable goals to maintain stability.
- Maintains program statistics including: entering of client demographics, care plan, services provided outcomes and billable hours.
- Maintains confidentiality of client information at all times.
- Prepares and completes required reports within required period.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Degree in Nursing, Social Work or related healthcare subject
- Bilingual English/Arabic
- Minimum 4 years post graduate experience
- 2 years experience working with older adults/elderly care
- 1 year case management experience
- Undertake case management duties
- Knowledge and comfort working with a diverse population including:, mentally ill, developmentally disabled and cognitive disability.
- Knowledge of homecare/social support services available (or ability to know how to research these sources)
- Ability to create bespoke care plans for patients needs
- Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, email, internet and database administration
- Maintain budgeted time allocations to patients within case load
- Driver’s License to visit clients
- Excellent presentation and analytical skills
- Strong leadership and supervisory skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills (English & Arabic)
- Solid decision making skills
- Strong operational thinking skills
- Critical Thinking
- Ability to take initiative and work under minimal direction
- Conflict Management
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.