Carrefour Jobs in Dubai 2021 – Associate Manager,
- Assist the Senior Manager Leasing in establishing Leasing Objectives. These objectives will outline the amount of space to be leased, the time frame required to lease and the target rental rate to be achieved, appropriate merchandise mix compatibility and presentation.
- Ability to provide recommendations for changes in the layout in order to maximize the leasing opportunities.
- Ability to manage ongoing beneficial relationship with current and potential tenants, ensure enquiries are handled promptly and arrange site visits for potential tenants.
- Assist in collating the information from other BU functions to provide inputs to feasibility studies including estimated rental value and potential tenant mix.
- Assist in the preparation of the leasing agreements between the Company and the tenants, ensure completion of all documents and manage the renewal agreements as well.
- Prepare regular leasing activity reports and the status of each negotiations held with potential tenants.
- Work with the Senior Manager Leasing in liaising with Property Operations and putting a strategy for lease extension negotiations, finding where retail gaps exist and what retailers will best complement those already in the Centre.
- Provide all necessary data / reports concerning to Lease Management as and when requested.
- Maintain accurate filing of all Lease deals related information and agreement (both physical and on system e.g. Yardi / MRI and/or SharePoint etc.) so as to enable the team to refer the same with respect to rent collection / renewal / extension etc., as well as to serve as a point of reference in case of any litigation.
- Ensure compliance with the MAFP SMBU’s Code of Conduct, Departmental policies and HC Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be the advocate and ambassador of aligning and cascading the MAFP values in the assigned area of responsibility and ensure that it is adhered to and exhibit the same all the time.
- Bachelor degree in Commerce / Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 7 years’ work experience in managing Lease activities preferably in a reputed Retail / Real Estate companies in GCC.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Application Deadline: N/A