Job description / Role
The Carpenter will be responsible for the daily operation, repair and maintenance of the Hotel assets, also the supervision and scheduling of technicians and shift engineers.
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
– Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on property’s facilities and equipment
– Ensures environmentally friendly practices are followed when handling chemicals, lubricants, and finishing products
– Assists in maintaining the working condition of the building structure; building operations systems, equipment and controls; technical equipment of other departments; maintenance conditions in guest rooms, public spaces, BOH/service areas, function areas, and offices.
– Inspect all areas of the property for safety issues and take immediate corrective action
– Assist guests regarding property facilities in an informative and helpful way
– Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.