About the role
With an extensive global network, highly-experienced staff and premium facilities, we offer a high-quality air freight service to our growing list of customers around the world.
As the business expands, we are pleased to announce an incredibly exciting opportunity to join our Cargo Automation Team in Doha as a Cargo Network Automation Coordinator. The role includes, but not limited to:
- Provide first level application support to QR Cargo network
- Assist the Lead Cargo System Automation Officer in ensuring all stations are well equipped with the necessary software to perform the functionality in an appropriate manner as well as ensuring all requirements are in place for the new station setup.
- Coordinate with Network Planning to ensure all flights are available on the system.
- Liaise with Space Control to ensure accurate capacity data are updated in the system in line with equipment changes.
- Coordinate with the station to ensure the messaging is in place for EDI and pre-alert transmission.
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
- Relevant College or University qualification with at least 4 years of relevant experience in the aviation industry, preferably within air cargo department
- Electronic messaging interface experience/ knowledge
- Excellent computer operating skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
About Qatar Airways Group
Our story started with four aircraft. Today, we deliver excellence across 12 different businesses coming together as one. We’ve grown fast, broken records and set trends that others follow. We don’t slow down by the fear of failure. Instead, we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
So whether you’re creating a unique experience for our customers or innovating behind the scenes, every person contributes to our proud story. A story of spectacular growth and determination. Now is the time to bring your best ideas and passion to a place where your ambition will know no boundaries, and be part of a truly global community.
How to apply
If you’re ready to join a progressive team and have a challenging and rewarding career, then apply now by uploading your CV and completing our quick application form.
To apply for this job please visit qa.indeed.com.