A Chapter Manager, OMNI, is responsible for bringing specific skills to the OMNI development community in accordance with the product vision. To that end, he supports talent and culture, facilitates learning and knowledge sharing, and leverages his technical expertise to ensure Omni employs leading-edge development practices.
The incumbent occupies a senior level 6 role in the OMNI program. As a leader, he enhances OMNI’s technical skills and execution capacity through impact and influence.
- Facilitate meetings and lead activities that allow the exchange of knowledge between squads and courses in order to solve common problems
- Lead developer training across the OMNI platform by organizing internal and external seminars and workshops
- Represent RBC at internal and external technical conferences, as a participant or as a speaker
- Foster a culture of improvement and learning by encouraging developers to make the most of the working time (10%) devoted to innovation within the chapter
- Liaise with the OMNI Talent Management squad to engage external suppliers and programs for training and development
Qualification & Experience:
- Investigate and influence industry trends that fall within their chapter’s area of expertise and ensure OMNI leverages the best available tools and techniques
- Promote Chapter, Agile Management and OMNI best practices to developers across all squads
- Ensure the execution of technical deliverables at the scale of the OMNI platform, for all course books, in collaboration with course owners and product owners
- Establish technical standards and best practices for courses and squads
- Encourage innovation among chapter members through meetings and activities (code review, demonstrations, meetings, conferences, etc.)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montréal, CA
Application Deadline: N/A