Careers At Citi – Experience Designer
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Creative flair, excellent attention to detail, a good eye for design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Innovative ideas and can-do attitude
- Excellent skills in a professional design tool e.g. Sketch, Invision, Figma, AdobeXD, Axure
- Ability to portray ideas and concepts, quickly and clearly, via paper-based sketching
- Desirable Skills, Experience and Competencies
- Perform detailed UX research and fully understand the problem space, define user journeys, create personas, and identify metrics and data that can support decision-making.
- Work closely with users, stakeholders, business analysts, product managers and development teams to brainstorm and co-create ideas, approaches and solutions
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs
- Perform various flavours of testing to validate and inform design decisions
- Provide the development team with high quality assets, handover and ongoing guidance to ensure they have all they need to
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England
Application Deadline: N/A