The Senior Project Manager leads client-facing initiatives that drive Adobe Marketing Cloud solution implementation. Working at multiple levels with the Adobe Global Services and Field Sales team (as well as with a variety of key customers and Partners), this strategic role manages all aspects of project planning – from project scope/definition, project planning, timeline measurement and resource allocation. This role collaborates closely with the Adobe Delivery team in management of the hands-on technical implementation process. The Senior Project Manager has direct impact on the revenue generated with Adobe customers – and, will collaborate as needed to maintain as positive a Customer Experience as possible. A critical component to this role is the ability to multi-task, maintain proactive as well as efficient communication, and escalate critical issues as well as provide answers to Adobe Customers.
- Coordinate escalations across Adobe including sales, services, and product organizations.
- Collaborate with third-party subcontractors, Vendors and technology Partners as needed.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Oversee project Delivery process with key contributors to help manage scope and prepare change requests – including tasks, deliverables, milestones, resources, and estimated costs. Act as primary point of contact for the client(s) throughout the project life-cycle.
- Capture and communicate experiences in formal post-mortem – relaying best practices, customer experience and resource feedback to the larger Adobe Consulting Practice.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through successful delivery of defined project scope. Coordinate/communicate escalations across Adobe – which includes Field Sales, Services and Product teams.
- Manage administrative portions of project delivery from inception to closure.
- Work with customer(s) as well as Adobe Field and Services Sales teams to clearly define and document project scope, requirements and integration points as they relate to solution implementation.
- Minimum 3 – 4 years of prior experience in a client-facing Project Management role, ideally within the Digital Marketing Cloud space required.
- This includes knowledge of Web Content Management, Rich internet applications, Web & Social Analytics, online Ad Targeting and content Personalization solutions.
- An innovative thinker, collaborative business partner, who is well-organized and detailed with strong presentation and reporting skills is recommended.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, resolve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies. Practical experience in managing agile development projects a plus.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills as well as strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- 5 – 8 years of proven success in a software-based PM role strongly preferred. Prior experience as a Project Manager within a Saas environment is required.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout Adobe, and communicating with client managers, directors, and VPs including CMOs and CXOs.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and, to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A